Thursday, July 17, 2014
Down to the wire reading list...
In addition to our packing lists, ugly shoe purchases, and camera practice, I've been trying to finish Origin of Species. I feel like I should have read this already but it's not exactly my usual summer read. Very dense but definitely fascinating too. Will try to finish before we go but since that's only a few days away (!!!!), I may use our long flight time to wrap it up. Picked up Voyage of the Beagle too but will have to skip to Darwin's observations on the Galapagos Islands only instead of reading about the entire trip. Thanks again to Nick Lang for the great videos - we had fun getting together and watching them all. David Attenborough never disappoints! And muchas gracias to Katie's Mom for the Spanish cheat sheets. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment